Specialized in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation across a wide range of customers in different industries (FMCG, Professional Services, Energy and Government)
Microsoft Certified IT Professional with 10 years of experience in the IT industry. For the past 6 years I have been focusing on delivering xRM solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
Equipped with IT educational background in Software technology and a practical experience involve a mix of business and technology consulting across the life cycle of Software Development, Implementation and Project Management.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011/2013, implementation, Integration and customization using CRM solutions, CRM SDK, C#. Java Script, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS.
- Pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design, project planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Flexibility in assimilating new technologies due to experience in different environments & platforms (Java, Oracle, Microsoft, Dynamics CRM, Project Server, SharePoint)
- Very good understanding of Solutions Architecture, Components and building highly available and scalable solutions.
- Project Management, Planning, executing and controlling projects based on PMI methodology, Practical experience using Microsoft Project Server 2010.
- Excellent experience in sales support, preparing project proposals, and responding to RFPs.
- Combination of techno-commercial skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong and ongoing business/advisory relationships with customers, business partners, and solutions vendors.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences, in a sales-oriented manner.
Specialties hands on experience: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011/2013/2015 and CRM Online, ADX Studio, ClickDimensions, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, C#, Java Script, Project Server 2010, Sharepoint, Oracle.