Configuring Sitecore Rocks Folder Sync
Configuring Sitecore Rocks Folder Sync:
- In Solution Explorer, right-click on your desired file or folder to sync (Css folder for example) to open the context menu.
- Choose Sitecore > Start Folder Sync…
- In the Select File dialog box, select the targeted file or folder from you website’s folder.
- Click OK.
- In the Folder Synchronization dialog box, choose your preferred sync mode (Mirror or Copy) and you’re all set.
- The folder sync has two synchronization modes:
- Mirror: Replicates every edit, create or deletion action that occurs.
- Copy: Only replicates edit and create actions. File deletions are not replicated.
- If you do not see all the files synced, you can choose the option Sync Now by right clicking the folder and selecting the Sitecore menu option.
Until next time!