AstraZeneca – Conference sites on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
AstraZeneca a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
Every year, the global pharmaceutical hosts tens of conferences targeted to patients, health care practitioners, and other stakeholders. Each conference requires launching a site for the duration of conference. The content would be catalogued and archived after for future use. The pandemic had the company switch to virtual conferencing.
- Provided technical consulting and architecture services to AstraZeneca’s internal team related to their conference platform
- Provided architectural designs and patterns for Content Sourcing, Regulated Workflows and hosted by Adobe Experience Manager Fragments. Work included:
- Sourcing of content as headless fragments
- Building static sites using React
- Hosting digital assets in AEM DAM
- Authentication/Authorization through Federated Identity Management systems
- Launched more than 40 conferences sites successfully