Moneris is one of North America’s leading payment providers, we’re proud of our achievements, passionate about our work and determined to live up to our reputation each and every day.
Moneris was created as a joint investment between RBC and BMO Bank of Montreal (including Harris Bank) in December 2000.
Merchants today have to be payment ready because customers expect to pay however and whenever they want.
Similarly, in order to reflect our ongoing commitment to merchants, Moneris moved to streamline and personalize our website experience to better meet the unique needs of our customers.
Use Sitecore to create a "Personalization Module". Display the modules on pages that have accessories associated with the product. The module can appear on either assisted and self boarding products such as PAYD, PAYD Pro and PAYD Pro Plus. The personalization module will NOT appear on mobile and tablet.
- If the user has visited one of the following product pages (CANADA: Payd Pro, Payd Pro Plus or Payd | USA: Payd or Payd Pro), the last product they visited would appear above the call us today text.
- If the visited product contains the Accessories module than the first accessory (or one selected as default by the content author) will appear beside the product recommendation.
- If no such is present but the product page contains the Insights module than the most recent article (or one selected as default buy the content author) will appear.
- If the product page contains both the Accessories module and the Insights module, then the recommended accessory will take precedence over the insights module.
- If neither module is present on the product page, then the product personalization module will not be presented on the home page.
- CTA text and “alternate views” should be editable by the content author if needed.
TechGuilds created new Personalization Module (data templates, web controls and page Sublayouts) to provide Moneris with simple tools for creating highly personalized content (alternate views) and deliver it to their customers in real time. TechGuilds leveraged Sitecore’s Conditions and Rules engine to provide “alternate views” based on user traffic patterns and personas. Here are some of the alternate views:
- First time visit layout of personalization module
- Alternate treatment - if user visits a product page that contains the accessories module
- Alternate treatment - if user visits a product page that doesn't contain the accessories module
The TechGuilds team was able to help Moneris realize the following wins
- Greater business insight through better collection and reporting of customer engagement and website usage data
- A better, more personalized user experience through the creation of the Personalization Module and call-out widgets
- More qualified leads