It’s your next major Sitecore Project. It could be your first or it could be your tenth. It’s our 200th. You’ve chosen Sitecore because you want to push the envelope and deliver the best possible online experience for your customers. We’ve built a reputation for helping the most discerning organizations push that envelope to the limit. And because we’ve logged over 66,000 hours developing and supporting some of the most complex Sitecore implementations, we can deliver your project in less time and less hassle than other Sitecore partners.
Sitecore Strategy & Development
A successful Sitecore implementation makes creating delightful online interactions a breeze! It serves relevant, personalized content to customers and works flawlessly regardless of the touchpoints or the devices being used. It does all that while integrating seamlessly with other systems, following the proper governance model, and staying in line with regulatory requirements like accessibility and personal information privacy. We’ve worked closely with digital agencies, Sitecore partners, and brand builders to build and enhance their experience strategies, and we are certain we can help you with yours.
We run this together
We believe that large Sitecore deployments work better as a relay race rather than a marathon. In a marathon, you don’t see the results until the race is finished, and by that time it’s too late to fix any inconsistencies that developed along the way. Using the Agile method, we work closely with you like relay partners with planning and review in 2-week (typically) “sprint” iterations. This process gives you the ability to provide input and be involved and allows us to be more nimble and agile (see what we did there?) to meet your expectations.
They Outsource. We Insource. Hurray!
We also believe that a team that works closer together can work better and faster. That’s why all of our Sitecore experts are based in our Toronto office and part of our direct team. No reliance on developers half a world away that are hard to communicate with and manage. We can look each other in the eyes during daily standup meetings to make sure we are on track. We also believe that quality is a process.
You Deserve Only the Best Best-Practices
We’ve invested heavily in mastering best practices: Sitecore’s Helix design methodology, Agile development processes, Headless architecture, MVC design, and code cleanliness. We care to deliver the best quality possible. Quality makes a HUGE difference to assure your site is built right the first time to be fast, stable, and easy to manage. To top that off, our team performs regular code reviews and includes sufficient commenting so that if your internal team or another partner needs to pick it up, they can work easily with it and understand it easily and quickly!
- Certified Sitecore silver partner
- Agile organization with 3 certified SCRUM masters
- Lead by one of Canada’s 7 Sitecore Technology MVPs & one of Canada’s 2 Sitecore Strategy MVPs
- Canadian based team of certified Sitecore, CRM & Commerce professionals
- Delivered more than 200 Sitecore Projects of varying sizes and complexities with over 66,000 total development and maintenance hours
- 50+ years of combined team experience on Sitecore
- One of the highest Sitecore expertise concentration in Toronto
- Rated as one of the Top 10 Sitecore Developers (according to Clutch, May 31, 2019) https://clutch.co/developers/sitecore/research
- Trusted by Canada’s most discerning organizations
- 3certified SCRUM Masters
- Certified Sitecore Silver Partner
- 2Sitecore Strategy MVP’s
- 200+Sitecore projects delivered
- 66,000+total development & support hours delivered
- 50+years combined team experience