Sitecore is a very powerful solution, which is tied into some of your most critical business systems: your digital presence, your ecommerce store, your ERP system, and your CRM. When something goes wrong, it can be difficult to pinpoint exactly where the issue is. Every minute your site is down can cost you significantly. It can take your own staff a long time to go through the problem resolution process. Even some Sitecore partners can get stumped by some of the problems they run into. That’s why customers and partners call us.
We’ve helped resolve some of the toughest Sitecore challenges, and helped augment and mentor other Sitecore partners’ teams to ensure that they can solve their customer’s toughest problems. Fast.
TechGuilds support aims to
- Minimize impact and disruption to your business, allowing your team to be more productive
- Provide a clear, scalable and efficient process for clients to report, track and escalate issues
- Provide robust issue tracking and resolution transparency for client auditing and improvement analysis
- Promote information sharing and knowledge transfer between Sitecore users to reduce cost of ownership
Our support service options include
- 24/7 Sitecore support
- Flexible support options by phone, online ticketing or email
- Sitecore assistance and topic-based training services based on incident trends
- Sitecore bug fixes and “hot fixes” of known Sitecore issues
- Proactive monitoring, log file analytics and maintenance of Sitecore
- Regular consulting and reporting of ticket volume, severity and incident trends
With each problem resolution, we provide a full root cause analysis and post mortem, which are added to our robust knowledgebase. The knowledgebase can be used to train your Sitecore team or as a self-service to resolve similar problems in the future and thus reduce your support costs over time.
It takes a team
Our approach to support is to handle incidents as a team, with collaborative diagnostic efforts. An incident is assigned to a technician who gathers information. Then as a team, we discuss different possible causes and work until we identify the cause. The team member who can resolve the issue the fastest implements a fix.
Support coverage and SLA targets:
Front-line support team members at TechGuilds are available as determined by the client's needs and historical incident volume. Support can be provided by phone, e-mail or via our online ticketing system 24/7 and at various service levels. Our default service level targets look like this:
|Severity||Response Time||Resolution Time||SLA Target|
|Level 1 - Emergency - Site Down||30 minutes||4 hours||90%|
|Level 2 - Major Function Problem||1 hour||8 hours||85%|
|Level 3 - Problem with Limited Impact||1 business day||2 business days||85%|
|Level 4 - Cosmetic Issues||2 business days||5 business days||85%|
Hopefully, you won’t need us. But if you do – our support hotline is 1-877-317-4118.