TechGuilds offers eight customized training courses, based on real-world project examples and experiences. Each course is designed to equip teams and organizations with essential Sitecore XP skills in order to meet strategic marketing and business goals. We know you're busy and as such we offer flexibility in the delivery of each course. Training is delivered both onsite and virtually with an instructor.
Our courses are grouped into three categories:
This course builds a solid understanding of Sitecore XP enabling content managers to quickly, confidently and productively get the most out of Sitecore. Participants will be able to create, edit, publish and unpublish content; understand the importance of workflows; learn how to recover deleted content and work with Sitecore Security.
- Sitecore Interface Overview
- The Content and Experience Editors
- Creating Accessible Content
- Securing Content
- Sitecore Workflow
- Publishing Caveats
- Content Authoring, Security, Publishing & Workflow
Participants in this course will be able to create lead generation forms; edit engagement plans for marketing automation; create personas; tag content with values; conduct A/B testing and view analytics reports. Participants will also gain a deeper understanding of how to practically improve customer relationships by “anticipating” their needs through optimized content and personalization. They will learn how to present relevant content to their website visitors at each stage in their customer journey which in turn will drive improved business outcomes and greater customer value.
- Personas and Personalization
- Analytics and Reporting
- Email Experience Manager (EXM)
- Web Forms for Marketers (WFFM)
- Marketing Automation & Engagement Plans
- Personalization, A/B Testing, Tracking PDF Downloads, Creating Personalized Email Campaigns
This course is designed to provide Sitecore users with an understanding of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and specific techniques used to make their website more accessible to people with disabilities. Participants will have a good understanding of the principles of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), and what should be taken into consideration when publishing accessible content. They will be able to add alternative text to images, and create meaningful link texts, as well as use header tags properly and mark the language properly in pages that contain multiple languages.
- Disability, AODA and WCAG Overview
- Tools + Humans
- Accessible Content Part 1 - Alt Tags and Link Purpose, etc.
- Accessible Content Part 2 - Symantec HTML, Mixed Language encoding, etc.
- Maintaining Compliance
- AChecker, Applying Mixed Language and Enabling ChromeVOX
This course is designed to provide users with the knowledge they will need to effectively manage the operations of their Sitecore solution and to work with their Sitecore implementation partner to plan, analyze and deliver well-designed solutions that meet their business objectives. It covers several areas that include: Sitecore’s physical a logical architecture, options for scaling Sitecore, Sitecore information architecture & component design, Sitecore Helix & Habitat, deployment & solution management, as well as cross-functional team considerations.
- Introduction to Sitecore XP
- Sitecore’s Physical & Logical Architecture
- Options for Scaling Sitecore
- Content Management and the Experience Editor
- Security Overview, Tools & Considerations
- Sitecore Information Architecture & Component Design
- Sitecore Helix & Habitat
- Deployment & Solution Management
- Information Architecture, Component Design and Security
5353 Dundas St. W., Suite 211, Toronto, ON M9B 6H8, Canada