Sitecore Experience Manager Cloud (XM Cloud) is Sitecore’s modern experience platform that has been redefining the way digital experiences are created and managed. Its headless, cloud native architecture and user-friendly interface enables teams to create, manage, and deliver personalized customer experiences everywhere, lightning-fast.
From Sitecore XP to XM Cloud
Step into Next-Gen Digital
Unlock the next level of performance, scalability, and efficiency by migrating from Sitecore XP to Sitecore XM Cloud. Discover the multitude of benefits awaiting you with this strategic transition, propelling your brand to the forefront of digital innovation.
- No more upgradesSay goodbye to the hassles of upgrades. With Sitecore XM Cloud, maintenance tasks, updates, and security patches are managed for you, freeing your team to focus on innovation rather than upgrades and infrastructure upkeep.
- Enhanced PerformanceBy migrating to Sitecore XM Cloud, you leverage the power of a cloud-based infrastructure designed for optimal performance. This means faster load times, improved reliability, and better overall user experience for your website visitors.
- Scalability and FlexibilitySitecore XM Cloud offers scalable infrastructure, allowing your company to adapt effortlessly to changing demands. Whether it's increased traffic or expanding content, the cloud environment accommodates growth without compromising performance
- Superior DX ManagementSitecore XM Cloud is designed to empower teams to create, launch and orchestrate content quickly and easily with intuitive yet robust content management, personalization, optimization, and reporting tools, keeping you ahead of the curve.
- Cost EfficiencyShifting to Sitecore XM Cloud often leads to cost savings in the long run. It reduces maintenance costs, and offers predictable pricing models, allowing for better budget allocation.
- 1Assessing and analyzing existing Sitecore implementation
- 2Converting the components to headless automatically using Kajoo
- 3Finalizing the migration process with targeted development efforts