Moneris is one of North America’s leading payment providers, we’re proud of our achievements, passionate about our work and determined to live up to our reputation each and every day. Moneris was created as a joint investment between RBC and BMO Bank of Montreal (including Harris Bank) in December 2000.
Merchants today have to be payment ready because customers expect to pay however and whenever they want. Similarly, in order to reflect our ongoing commitment to merchants, Moneris moved to streamline and personalize our website experience to better meet the unique needs of our customers.
Use Sitecore to create a "Personalization Module". Display the modules on pages that have accessories associated with the product. The module can appear on either assisted and self boarding products such as PAYD, PAYD Pro and PAYD Pro Plus. The personalization module will NOT appear on mobile and tablet.
TechGuilds created new Personalization Module (data templates, web controls and page Sublayouts) to provide Moneris with simple tools for creating highly personalized content (alternate views) and deliver it to their customers in real time. TechGuilds leveraged Sitecore’s Conditions and Rules engine to provide “alternate views” based on user traffic patterns and personas. Here are some of the alternate views:
- First time visit layout of personalization module
- Alternate treatment - if user visits a product page that contains the accessories module
- Alternate treatment - if user visits a product page that doesn't contain the accessories module
The TechGuilds team was able to help Moneris realize the following wins
- Greater business insight through better collection and reporting of customer engagement and website usage data
- A better, more personalized user experience through the creation of the Personalization Module and call-out widgets
- More qualified leads